Sunday, July 20, 2008

Three bucks worth of entertainment

The boys and I got up yesterday morning and went in search of treasures at yard sales around town. I didn't find a whole lot, but a few things did come home with us. A one dollar watering set up for the dogs sure beats the twelve dollar ones I've been looking at but have been avoiding buying. lol

I like the yard sales around this town because you just never know what you're going to find. Some of them are just plain JUNK. But with this being a heritage town and a hub for antiques and such, sometimes you get lucky and find a real treasure. Yesterday wasn't the day for that. But, at the last place we stopped, I found STILTS for the boys. They were in the car because they were basically burnt out by then. So, I coaxed them out of the car to try these. For three bucks, they were worth bringing home. Now for them to learn stilt mastery and not break a leg.

The pix aren't that great, but they do capture the moment. Jill, you're so right, I need a fisheye. *sigh*

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. heheh :p Dev's a regular Crocodile Dundee there...got his hat, his camera, his rope...he's ready dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pair of stilts. lol My dad made them for me. I haven't thought about those in years...lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!