Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blueberry Boy

We all had such a good time enjoying the fresh fruits and veggies at my folks' house. Reed especially liked picking the berries or helping in the garden. He's so different than his brother, but that's a whole other post.

On the fourth, we were all preparing for the picnic when he came in and asked my mom for a bowl and stated that he was going to pick blueberries. I meant to get out there much quicker with my camera, but I had just gotten out of the shower and was in a rush to get ready as the inlaws were due to arrive soon. Anyway, I only got one shot of him in the hot summer sun picking berries, and I think it's hilarious. Can you tell he'd just popped a not so ripe one in his mouth?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great picture! I've had a berry or two like that this season. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!