Sunday, June 1, 2008

So tired...

Yesterday was fun, but exhausting! I don't think I'm cut out for that type work. At least, from where I am at this point in my photography skills, I'm not cut out for it. I have a lot more to learn and a long way to go. (My friend, T, needs to rub off on me some more. ;) - are you reading this, T? lol - thanks for encouraging me.) And Jill, thanks for your encouragement too! Keepin' it real, Ree style, huh? ;)

I'm just so glad I was given the opportunity to try and that the whole ceremony/celebration was VERY informal. Whew!

Here's a tease of a pic. I may share more later once I go through them all again and again and when I tweak them a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the pics I saw Gwen. You have a very good eye for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!