Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's hot!


I think that means summer is coming! Today was probably one of the hottest days we've had so far. And I could actually feel the humidity. Last year when people complained about the humidity, I thought they were nuts because I've lived in southern humidity all my life. This was nothing. Apparently, I've become a pansy though because today's humidity was really bothering me. I'll be a pansy later this month when we travel to the south I suppose. :b

Anyway, Barney could feel the change in temperature. His get up and go in running around the backyard wasn't quite as fast as normal. He's a pansy too. I think maybe the fact that his tongue was hanging out of his mouth threw him off balance and slowed him down a bit.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a place for a small pool? :)

    The kids have been begging Kevin to put our little one up. But if the rain keeps up, forget it! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the backyard isn't really level enough for one. We need to track down that elderly man who lives behind us who told us a few weeks ago we could use his pool this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great 'smile' he's got.....:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!