Sunday, April 27, 2008

Playing with more photos

These were also taken yesterday afternoon down in Old Town.

It was drizzling rain and this little birdie was hiding out under a bench. The colors behind him as well as his colors made for an amazing photo. Playing with it in Elements helped to "kick it up a notch".


And then there's this old train sitting across the highway. The old truck in front of it made the train even more interesting. Stuff like this just screams KANSAS to me. I decided last night that I need to work on a series like this for a photo board. Wouldn't that be a neat reminder of our time here?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, that would be a fabulous idea. Those are some awesome pics. I love your sig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like both pictures, but love the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful pictures Gwen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does all of Kansas look like this, or do you just have good fortune?? ps I added you to my blog, so I can stalk you whenever!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!