Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gosh, is that all

I would have thought I would be worth more than $4340.00

I didn't even put in the fact that I'm suffering from some kind of -chitis and pink eye. LOL Oh well, it's just something to think about for the day.

$4340.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.


You can't even buy a good used car for that! *shakehead*

Now, since I'm basically worthless or at least feeling like it right now, I think I'll go take a nap. ;)

If you leave a comment, let me know what your dead body would be worth to the world of science or whoever might want it. LOL

And there ya go, your thought for the day. ;)

3 comments:

  1. $4,725.00 lol! What a strange little survey. At least we're worth more alive then dead, right. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am only worth $4,125! What is wrong with ME?!?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only worth $4040. Doesn't that make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave one to let me know you were here!